A client (whether guest user or registered user) who purchase Product(s) (as defined in the Terms of Service and Use) from INDITATVA on the Website located at the URL www.inditatva.com and mobile application under the name and style "[•]" and mobile website www.inditatva.com (the “Website”) is referred to as "the Client" and INDITATVA is referred to as an individual or any legal entity who list, advertise, exhibit, offers to sell, make available, market, sale and deliver its product(s) through the Website to the Client. The term 'You', the “User” the ‘Client’ refers to the user or viewer of our mobile application or Website. Both, the Client and INDITATVA are collectively referred to as "You" with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions.
This Website is operated by Tricycle Tribe Creative Ventures Private Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “INDITATVA”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tricycle Tribe Creative Ventures Private Limited the owner of the Website having CIN number U74120MH2015PTC266079.. INDITATVA offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to You, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORAGE OF SUCH INFORMATION
- Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you registering as a user on the Website, you registering as a seller on the Website, you seek to place an order for a product on the Website, availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with INDITATVA customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any entity. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- We need above information as mentioned in point 1.2 in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that information to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you for which payment was made or will be made while opting for cash on delivery service. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered at the delivery address provided to us during checkout. We may pass your name, address and contact number on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you at your delivery address provided to us (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also share your data with our franchisor. You further authorise the franchisor to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
- We may also use your data in order to manage the website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the website, detect any fraud or website abuses (further detailed mentioned in Report Abuse and takedown policy), send you information relevant to the website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- You must only submit to us or our agent or subcontractors the information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the INDITATVA website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
- INDITATVA may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist INDITATVA to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include, Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, device and the website You last visited before visiting the Website, the duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
- We may also send You other information about us, the website, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, etc. If You would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of Your instruction we will cease to send You information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact You for clarification.
- INDITATVA may use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non-Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with the Services on the Website.
- You hereby represent to us that
- the Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to us;
- Your providing the Information to us and ours consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Competitions: For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about our products and service offerings available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications which may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product(s) from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, contents and advertising on the Website;
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by INDITATVA or third party service providers and business associates;
- to analyse how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments;
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided by INDITATVA. Said purposes are collectively referred to as (“Purposes”);
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The Products are not available to You unless You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that INDITATVA may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by INDITATVA under applicable law.
- INDITATVA may also share Personal Information if INDITATVA believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions of our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the use of this Website.
- THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with INDITATVA unless expressly specified on the Website.
- SECURITY & RETENTION
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. INDITATVA strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, INDITATVA adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where your Personal Information is stored. We shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release INDITATVA from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
- If You choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- INDITATVA may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, INDITATVA is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. INDITATVA is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
- USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
- You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit INDITATVA to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of INDITATVA as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website nor use any of the Products or services provided by INDITATVA. Further, we may not deliver services to You, upon Your order, or INDITATVA may deny You access from using certain products or services offered on the Website.
- You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that INDITATVA would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Name: Swapnil Kshirsagar
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUSINESS OR ASSETS SALE OR TRANSFERS
- USERS ELIGIBILTY
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on Website, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Website. INDITATVA reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it is brought to its notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years.